[ubuntu-us-ma] This is why we can't win...

Paul Smith paul at mad-scientist.net
Mon Oct 25 07:03:59 BST 2010

On Sun, 2010-10-24 at 13:05 -0400, Mick Timony wrote:
> If your logged into Launchpad you can leave a comment.

Well, I did of course leave a commment.  Why should we expect that a bug
that's already been closed will be changed due to a comment being added?
Surely no one is even paying attention to that bug anymore.

What we really need is a way to reopen the bug but that's not possible
as far as I can tell.  Maybe the original submitter of the bug could do
it?