[ubuntu-us-ma] Wednesday Evenings

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 05:08:42 BST 2009

Hey Bill,

It's good that your trying to think up new ways to advocate Ubuntu, we
do need more people to be thinking of great new ideas. But I'm not sure
this idea could be allowed under our Code of Conduct:

http://www.ubuntu.com/community/conduct

This prevents us from being rude and disrespectful, and this includes
crashing parties. Although it may be useful to ask some of these people,
who we know as friends, why they are throwing parties in Microsoft's
honour.

Although I don't know anyone that is, not even to claim the gratis copy
of windows 7. But like I said, keep thinking about how we can share what
we have in the FLOSS community with everyone.

Best Regards, Martin Owens