[ubuntu-us-ma] PayPal vs The Point, Anime Boston Update!

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 07:18:44 GMT 2009

Hey Danny,

I'd like us to be as open and honest about what we need, what the money
will pay for and what our goals are. This is why I'd like to create a
chart (well copy a slightly modified version of the table you already
made) showing what we can do with more money.

The first costs to cover are the booth, we can't do anything without it.
The second will be CDs and Manga, with a condition on the CDs that the
cost disappears if we can get them from Canonical's Shipit.

Then we can go after more things if the project is more successful.
We'll just order them in terms of what needs to be done. Do you agree
with this strategy?

Best Regards, Martin Owens