[ubuntu-us-ma] PayPal vs The Point, Anime Boston Update!

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Sun Oct 25 07:00:09 GMT 2009

Thanks for that link! Yeah, i guess 5% is a lot, but i thought it would be
worth it. At least it's not 10% like fudnable charges! haha

Doctormo, do you should i add the cost a booth to our first fundraising
goal, or should i hold off? Raising money for the manga alone might grab
the attention of potential partners who i'd hope would be willing to cover
the cost of booth space

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 22:36, Greg Rundlett (freephile) <greg at freephile.com