[ubuntu-us-ma] Promoting Ubuntu

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 10:10:31 BST 2009

Hey Rami,

It's good to hear from you again. And what an excellent blog post to
point us towards. Thanks for sharing.

Are you interested in coming into Boston at the end of the month to talk
about marketing, twiter, identi.ca, facebook, digg and all that other
stuff? Dpic is currently making sure that all our news gets out to those
mediums maybe he'd like to be involved in a discussion.

Best Regards, Martin Owens