[ubuntu-us-ma] customize / tweak themes?

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:56:51 BST 2009

Hey Bill,

Well the most control your going to get is from editing the text files
directly. I'm sure there are a couple of theme editing tools to make the
process easy in gnome, but they're never going to be part of the gnome
distribution.

What kind of theme was required that wasn't available on
http://gnome-look.org/ anyway?

Best Regards, Martin Owens