[ubuntu-us-ma] customize / tweak themes?

Bill Ricker bill.n1vux at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 13:16:02 BST 2009

Do either Gnome or KDE allow detailed color/font tweaking of window themes ?

One of my converts finds the control available at Ubuntu's
Systems > Preferences > Appearance > Themes > Customize button
to be quite coarse grained compared to the Redmond, there are only 4
contexts for Fg/Bg color, he'd like to colorize windows parts.

I am guessing this is possible in KDE but not simpler Gnome?

Would whatever defines Gnome themes provide more control over window
subpart colors ?

--
Bill
n1vux at arrl.net bill.n1vux at gmail.com