[ubuntu-us-ma] new guy

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 20:41:42 BST 2009

Welcome Andrew,

So every month we have a meeting (Last Thursday of each month currently)

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-03-26

>From that we form a set of things we want to get done, that is listed
here:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

If you feel you can help with one of these items, work with the person
who's name is by it.

And then at next meeting, you can come along and put ideas on the
agenda, your free to develop any ideas and to attract any members to
help you. We'll back you with resources, stickers, cds, banners etc and
you'll manage the event or project:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-04-30

But that doesn't mean there isn't fun stuff, there's a party in April
for the release of Jaunty and we have fun every Tuesday at the South End
Tech Center.

Best Regards, Martin Owens