[ubuntu-us-ma] VirtualBox Ubuntu host with existing Vista

Chris Butler chrisbutler72 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 20:46:03 BST 2009

I use Virtual Box to run XP and Windows 7 release Candidate. Both work as
well as Windows ever does.
Vista was a nightmare to get the hardware going and as I was only running it
to get acquainted with what some of my end users experience...
I promptly dumped it.

I did have it running, and had it networked but never did get the audio or
USB right.
All I did was take an .iso of the install disk and use that has my initial
CD drive.
I had no need to mess with the secondary hardware profile, but maybe thats
why audio and USB did not port.

Let me know how it goes!

-Chris