[ubuntu-us-ma] Next Wednesday SysAdmin Class

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 21:21:38 BST 2009

Hey Mike C,

On Thu, 2009-07-16 at 15:17 -0400, Drascus wrote:
> Martin you blow my mind with how dedicated you are. Thanks for all that
> you do for our community. do people have to show up for all of these. Or
> if there is one particular topic that interested someone can they just
> show up for that?

So this is a more formal class, I don't mind if people join mid way
through to fill up remaining space (about 3 or 4 if people bring
laptops) but I'd like to see people dedicated to going through all the
classes, those who join late can run through the overview sheets and
practicals and catch up that way.

Thanks for the ego boost, it's been tiring writing course material and
teaching it, just for the one class. Although we'll get it refined as
more groups around the world teach it (it's feeding into Ubuntu-Learning
so it's available for other teachers and self learners).

Also blog about it, the more people who know the better, education is
most important :-)

Best Regards, Martin Owens