[ubuntu-us-ma] Two Week Notice: Team Meeting 2009-02-26

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:18:08 GMT 2009

Hey Ubuntu Advocates,

This is your two week advanced notice of the team meeting at MIT Media
Lab. Make sure to put your attendance and any items you want to talk
about on the wiki page. Full details about location, maps and times are
also on the wiki page:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/Meetings/Minutes/2009-02-26

One of the first items we'll be talking about is our action items. Those
things we wanted to do, they make their way to this page once the
meeting is done and the minuets are formated:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam/ActionItems

Anything on here that isn't done, we'll go over any problems, weather we
were biting off more than we could do etc. Anything that we've done;
Those involved are invited to share what they've learned from it.

Hope to see you at the meeting.

Best Regards, Martin Owens

P.S. Mike, it's over to you to post this to the forum, edit it however
you want.