[ubuntu-us-ma] [Fwd: [FSF] Launching the Windows7sins Campaign - Join us Wednesday in Boston]

Drascus enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 13:58:11 BST 2009

Yeah it's hard to get people to go to these types of events. The only
people that would show up are people who truly believe that non-free
software is wrong and a social injustice. There are not a whole lot of
people who believe that so it's not that surprising. But at least it was
in a visible place with a lot of people walking by. The Campaign has
gotten some media attention which is good.

Mike C.