[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

System76 Support tom at system76.com
Fri Aug 28 18:37:04 BST 2009

Hi, Danny.

That definitely sounds like fun, but it is difficult to gage upper management interest in it. I'm forwarding your email to the appropriate folks, and they will contact you if they are interested.

Best Regards,
Tom Aaron
System 76 Sales and Support
support at system76.com
720-226-9269 x603

Follow System76 on Twitter or identi.ca!
http://twitter.com/system76
http://identi.ca/system76