[ubuntu-us-ma] ATTEN: CARL | Re: Anime Boston Sponsorship

Danny Piccirillo danny.piccirillo at ubuntu.com
Sat Aug 29 07:52:16 BST 2009

Awesome, looks like i got through to someone this time! (How) should i
respond to this email?

Also, i was thinking of doing a blog post about our plans and arranging our
list of ideas by how much money they would cost and then linking each item
to a fundraising goal on the point <http://www.thepoint.com/> (threshold
pledge site i mentioned in an email thread a while ago) to allow people help
us not rely on System76 as much. I could pitch Ubuntu as the OS for anime
lovers, etc, etc and see how much support we can gain. There are 20,000
people we could reach if we're really successful. What do you think? I'll
write a draft and run it by you guys

--
☮♥Ⓐ - http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo