[ubuntu-us-ma] Anime Boston Sponsorship

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 03:03:34 BST 2009

Danny,

I don't know if you want to mention everything as a fixed item, try and
make them look more like proposed ideas.

Also add that while there we'll do demonstrations and familiarity
lessons as well as giving advice on where to buy new computers. We'd
like to make it so we promote System76, Dell or ZaReason first.

But other than the subtle language, it looks great. Thanks for writing
it up.

Martin,