[ubuntu-us-ma] Potential Meeting Locations

Chrystal Bonner itisjoy at verizon.net
Fri Apr 3 16:23:51 BST 2009

There could be bugs in the BPL too.  Just kidding but ya never
know.  :)  Just wanted to lighten up the talk for a second. I hope all
recognized my attempts to get someone to smile.   As a new person on
board, I am still learning about Ubuntu and it's community so I can
relate to all sides of this train of thought  I am also on a Macbook.
I know, I know, MArtin already schooled me.  However I recently
purchased an Ubuntu Dell mini for my daughter and I want her to be
cutting edge and on top of the independent spirit and mind that is
found at ubuntu.  I also want her to recognize that we are sort all in
this together whether we like it or not and so with that comes some
growing pains now and then.  Especially in this market.