[ubuntu-us-ma] [ubuntu-jp-team:23316] Re: Can we collaborate?(from Ubuntu Japanese LoCo)

瀬尾浩史 seotch at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 11:15:53 BST 2009

Hi!
Martin-san, Mike-san, Algot-san,Hito-san

My name is Seotch, the author of the manga (Japanese comic) "Ubunchu!".
Thank you all for your translating effort on "Ubunchu!".

I hope I could translate it by myself, but my English is like Ingrisyu.... mmm.

So instead, I arranged the source photoshop file of the manga with
layers,which is easy to edit with GIMP. It's maybe late, but If you
find it might useful, download it from below.

http://www.aerialline.com/public/comics/ubunchu01_source.zip

BTW, I'm now working on the 4th episode of the manga.
Finishing of the current work, I'll make the 2nd episode go public
with CC lisence,too.

I'm glad if you like it!

Regards.

 瀬尾浩史 @ 架空線 / Hiroshi Seo @ AerialLine