Fw: Ubuntu for libraries

Enchanted Visions enchantedvisionsband at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 20:31:32 GMT 2008

So Kathy and I have been working on this Ubuntu for libraries idea for a bit. We are going to need some developers, time frame, and overall cost. I have suggested that the group might be interested in taking this project on and she would like to make it to one of our monthly meetings. I am not a skilled developer or anything so I wouldn't know how to answer her question. could one of the team leaders possible contact her and give her the 411 on when our next meeting is and if we think that we could possible help her out.
Thanks everyone.

~Mike C.~
~drascus321~