Fw: Ubuntu for libraries

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 21:02:40 GMT 2008

I could give you figures if you tell me what kind of development you'd
like to do.

If your creating a new distro:

 1) Check to see if there is already one with the same aims.
 2) Identify the major differences between standard Ubuntu and what you
want.
 3) Identify other interested groups from around the world, mostly
already involved in the ubuntu community.
 4) Production of location, a website (designer, programmer and hosting
required)
 5) Production of graphics and design (designer required)
 6) Production of any extra tools or packages not available (programmer
required)
 7) Production of CD ISO with all the required packages and media
(packager/programmer)

Thoughts?

Best Regards, Martin Owens