Kubuntu update

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 22:21:29 GMT 2008

Huh,

I got something similar on a test machine, but with 8.04.  The same symptoms
were happening with KDE 4.1 on a AMD 2200 / 1GB RAM / 64MB Shared Intel
Video.  I just formatted and put Kubuntu 8.10 and things seem to be okay.  I
know this doesn't help, besides (maybe) indicating that you might try a
fresh install.

Upgrading other test machines & VM's, though 512MB is the machine with the
least amount of memory.  If no paying clients bug me tomorrow, I might have
time to image 8.10 and put back an older 8.04 image and upgrade.  Though I
really should put up notes for the Exploration...  We'll see what tomorrow
brings....

Best,
Rio