Ubuntu 8.04 - Hardy Heron

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 17:11:38 GMT 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 11:04 PM, leftyfb <leftyfb at left-click.org> wrote:

>  So who has installed it? What do you like/not like about it? I have it
>  running and love it. There are a few bugs here and there, but i'm hoping
>  they'll all be worked out by next month.
>
>  leftyfb

I hope rather than just hoping, you have filed said bugs and/or
followed up on them on launchpad.

I've been using Kubuntu-KDE4 since alpha4 and it's shaping up nicely,
but nothing spectacular (not an LTS, after all).  There are still
things that need porting, so the integration and consistency could be
improved.  Should be a good base for 8.10.

Firefox 3 is certainly a welcome improvement over ff2, though I'd
still rather not have to use it (gmail...).

~ Yuriy