MA LoCo Meeting Thursday March 27th, 2008

deviousdragen deviousdragen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 17:50:03 GMT 2008

hey dan

Map: http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?mapterms=e15

Photo: http://tinyurl.com/2mmxuj

http://whereis.mit.edu/map-jpg?selection=E15&Buildings=go this is the
building you'll be looking for. 20 Ames Street. There is a lot called "east
lot" next to building 68 that we normally park in. It's off of Main Street.
I'm pretty sure it's free after 5 or 6. I know it's free on weekends.
Anyways, if your unsure, there is always parking garages...that you can pay
to park. Just be careful of "parking by permit"...

When you get to the building, don't go down the stairs, go up, or up the
ramp. The doors should have a sign that has someone's phone number
(probably, Steve) and the mention of "Massachusetts Ubuntu Team Meeting"...
Someone will be down to meet up with you.

I believe we meet on the second floor in the conference room.

Good luck! And See you there!
Sara Abbott (aka Deviousdragen)

Perhaps this e-mail made it to the group this time...