Next meeting/installfest

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 00:49:49 GMT 2008

Theresa can you also make sure the agenda is up to date and can
everyone else email theresa about what you want to talk about.

Items I know of:

 * April Hardy "Exploration: Ubuntu" Party (also our release party?)
 * Release Party
 * Electing a PR person (maybe impossible) but at least get someone to
write a press release.
 * Tentative talk to give to Neuton schools advisory commity about
what open and free software is.
 * Money made from t-shirt sales, records.