Fwd: Eastern MA Ubuntu Server Support Needed

Yuriy Kozlov yuriy.kozlov at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:44:18 GMT 2008

This was posted by someone on the forums, but it seems few of us pay
any attention to the forum, so I'm reposting here.

>I'm interested in using Ubuntu server in my office for remote access
but wanted to find a good, small IT firm in >Eastern Mass (we're in
Acton) that could help us with supporting and configuring our server
as well as answer >some pre-installation viability questions. We're
hands-on but don't have all the answers.

> I saw this page on the main site http://webapps.ubuntu.com/partners/solution/#na but most of the firms are >distant.

> I understand the purpose of this forum and, if we go ahead with the Ubuntu server, I look forward to participating >in the community. In the meantime I appreciate your input.

> Thank you for your help.

Respond here: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=4134529

And this is a reminder that we have a forum at http://ma.ubuntuforums.org !

~ Yuriy