Computer Shop, Report

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 19:53:39 GMT 2008

Hey everyone,

I just popped into Tech Computers of Boston which is near to where I
live, they're shop is just behind the Andrew Square T stop on the red
line. (techboston.com)

OK so these guys are a Microsoft certified partner, a big banner
inside and lots of little Microsoft 2007-2008 certified partner
plaques. So I was a little nervous about introducing myself. I did
find out that they're installing OpenOffice on some of the machine as
an alternative to Microsoft Office which bodes well. Their prices are
average to expensive depending on what your buying although the staff
are knowledgeable and serious computer people.

I'll plan a trip next week to give them some CDs, I didn't have
anything with me so I couldn't even give them a business card (of
which are on the agenda for next meeting)

Thoughts and ideas?

Best Regards, Martin Owens