Web Development (was Re: Boston Perl Mongers - Social - December 9 - Redbones)

Ralph deGennaro rmdegennaro at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 00:41:09 GMT 2008

Hey,

This reminds me.  For work, I'm looking into
languages/tool-sets/environments that are not .NET/MONO for developing a web
application.   Perl or Ruby On Rails have come up.

Does anyone mind telling me their thoughts?  The why of preferred solutions
is good, but any anecdotal comments are welcome too.  Other
languages/tool-sets/environments are good too.

Best Holiday Wishes,
Rio