Fwd: Gutsy Release Candidate

Brian Fallik baf11 at cornell.edu
Fri Oct 12 04:33:00 BST 2007

Damint.  Last time, I swear.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Fallik <baf11 at cornell.edu>
Date: Oct 11, 2007 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: Gutsy Release Candidate
To: Caleb Marcus <caleb.marcus at gmail.com>

> Brian Fallik wrote:
> > Hardware doesn't work without it, for example.

That's why.  I never said it should be our first suggestion.  But I
also haven't heard anyone suggest guidelines.  Why Feisty, and not the
current LTS Dapper?

There are many reasons to use newer software, including better
hardware support, more features, improved usability, better
interoperability in dual boot situations, etc.  They all might be
useful when marketing a new OS.  I intend on using my best judgment
when making recommendations to our guests.

brian