Gutsy Release Candidate

Caleb Marcus caleb.marcus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 04:20:33 BST 2007

I'm just wondering why we'd want to install a pre-release version of
an operating system on people's computers at an event that's designed
to distribute free software to users that may not be experienced
enough to help themselves if something goes wrong. If you know enough
to run a pre-release OS, you know enough to install it yourself...
that's why I think sticking to Feisty is a good idea. People whose
hardware doesn't work with Feisty should be tested again with the
alternate CD, and if that doesn't work, should be told to try Gutsy
*when it is released.*