Marketing Today

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 22:20:52 BST 2007

Hey all,

OK so I was there from 12 to 4:30, I gave out 200 flyers to people; I
did manage to get over my fear quickly enough although my feet hurt.

Hopefully next time we can have a stronger turn out for marketing
events; as this is most important, there is no point in us arranging
activities if no one is going to show up so the hope is that on the
events like this.

Thanks to Cam who did come give me a hand at 3pm, it was getting
boring being alone again so I want to make sure next time there is at
least two people so they can talk about ubuntu and relieve bordem.

Regards, Martin Owens