Harvard Square Meet up and Activism

Ryan Hurley spitty at gmail.com
Wed May 23 15:22:31 BST 2007

Hey all,

I've been subscribed to this list since things started, but up to this
point, school has been too busy for me to participate.  Now that school is
winding down, I can actually start helping out and playing a more active
roll.  I look forward to meeting you all at some point or another!

I'm up for the idea Martin mentioned in his e-mail.  How many people are we
looking at having attend?  Depending on weather and the number of people we
have, we might want to be both downstairs in the terminal, and upstairs on
the street by the pit.

It also might be a good idea to make a poster or something on foamcore with
the Ubuntu logo on it, just so we stand out a bit more from the crowd.

If needed, I have some dapper desktop disks (A64, i386 and ppc) and stickers
that I can bring with me.

-Ryan Hurley