Hardvard Square Meet up and Activism

Martin Owens doctormo at gmail.com
Wed May 23 06:06:03 BST 2007

Hello all,

Following a nice IRC chat we want to do a bit of activism as well as
talk more in person about future events; so I want to invite all those
new people and all those people I have already met to come down and
give out CDs at Harvard Square station (MTA T-Stop) and have a chat
perhaps over some food.

If there are no objections to Saturday 26th May 2007 we will settle
for that; we may push it out a week or two if there are concerns this
is too short notice since this is none binding event (nothing planned)

Mako will be providing the CDs and we should plan to get hold of some
kind of brand t-shirts to ware perhaps; perhaps for the next time we
do it. we can talk about such things there too.

Begin { Chat() }

Best Regards, Martin Owens