Computer refurbishing-- Ubuntu, networking, pppoe

Stephen Ronan sronan at panix.com
Mon Jun 25 06:32:05 BST 2007

Martin, what would tend to be the best time of day or evening for
you to come by the South End Technology Center? It'd be much
appreciated. Are there other members of the Ubuntu MA list who
also might care to join a meeting with Mr. King and others who
might be involved in trying to shift to use of Ubuntu Linux on
machines refurbished at the Tech Center?  - Stephen