Tomorow

Benj. Mako Hill mako at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 16 17:55:16 BST 2007

<quote who="Martin Owens" date="Fri, Jun 08, 2007 at 11:15:45PM -0400">
> I shall be there tomorrow, with a bunch of stick notes handing out
> urls. I would be handing out CDs but I don't have any and Mako seems
> to be impossible to contact recently. so if anyone else has large
> numbers of CDs to give out; do bring them along and we'll see about
> informing the public at Harvard Square.

Apologies. I've been traveling recently and in currently in Croatia.

In any case, there are many ways to conact me including phone, chat, IM,
email and more on my website:

  http://mako.cc

Later,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako at ubuntu.com
http://mako.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so
far as society is free to use the results. --RMS