Proposition

Theresa Hepburn theresa.hepburn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 12:54:16 GMT 2007

Are you suggesting that anyone who is not using the same name as what is
printed on his or her birth certificate is to be removed? Wouldn't that
discourage anyone who is concerned about protecting their identity? I
understand your point for currently active members but if this idea were
policy six months ago I most certainly would not be responding to your
email today and definitely would never have met you in person.