Ubuntu MASSACHUSETTS InstallFest

Jason M Normand jay at lentecs.com
Thu Aug 30 15:03:41 BST 2007

For meetings worcester makes sense as its centralized and accessible to
most. For install fest i tend to agree that going a bit more west to
springfield or amherst would make sense. Im sure we can work something
out with carpools and such to get those that dont have private trans out
there if they want to join. I know we can certainly get set up at umass
amherst with out any problem (my uncle runs part of the library), and im
sure there are other locals. I do think albany is out though we dont
want to start turf wars =P.

--
Jason M Normand

the Geek Touch - a helping hand for high tech
http://www.theGeekTouch.com

Ubuntu MA LoCo Team
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MassachusettsTeam