Help Choose the Business Card Design for our LoCo!

Trey Brown palintheus at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 03:44:12 GMT 2008

Thanks to the hard work of Wes, we have several designs we need to choose
from for the business cards we will be handing out at the Monroe Ham fest
and will probably be using for the near future. The choices are below, we
need everyone to vote as soon as possible so we can get them ordered in time
for the Ham fest. The link below will take to the forum post so you can cast
your vote and give commentary if you like!

Trey
Get Ubuntu Today!
ubuntu.com