July IRL Meeting Info

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 02:19:50 BST 2010

On July 17th from 2:30 - 4:30 at the Eagle Creek Library we will have
our monthly IRL meeting. The topic of the day will be MySQL. A big thank
you goes out to Rob for getting Eddie Pauley (a certified MySQL DBA) to
present for us. This will help us build the basis for the LAMP
discussion that some people have been asking for.

As a side note ... an invitation has been sent out to the LexMUG
(Lexington Microsoft Users Group) to see if they would like to meet with
us. This could be a great opportunity to expand our circle. Please help
me make them feel welcome. For more information on the LexMUG group
visit http://lexmug.com/J10/index.php
--

Thanks,

Eric Lake