July IRC Meeting Info

Eric Lake ericlake at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 03:21:05 BST 2010

Hey all,

It seems like it has been forever since we had our last meeting. I take
some of the blame for that because I have been so busy with life and a
new position at work. Hopefully things have calmed down enough now
though that we can get back on track.

Tomorrow night (July 1st 2010) at 9:00PM we will have an IRC meeting in
the #bglug channel on freenode. We will be discussing the upcoming IRL
meeting so if you can make it then we look forward to seeing you in
channel. The meeting is open to everyone. Just drop in and share your
thoughts with us.

--

Thanks,

Eric Lake