[ubuntu-us-in] ubuntu for the classroom

Nate Ridderman nate.ridderman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 23:25:36 GMT 2009

Randy,

If you are looking for experience, you should talk to Kevin at the Michigan
City schools. He presented at the K12 Open Minds conference in Indianapolis
last fall. Here is a link to info on his deployment -
http://k12openminds.wikispaces.com/Michigan+City+Area+Schools I attended the
conference, but I can't remember if there were other large deployments in
Indiana. You can probably find additional info at the conference website -
http://k12openminds.org/

I've been involved with the Sugar Labs community (sugarlabs.org) , but it's
more suited for elementary grades. It can run on Ubuntu though.

Good luck,
Nate