[ubuntu-us-in] Coming Home

Mike Brown emmersonbrown at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 18:25:58 BST 2009

Congratulations on being able to come home! Glad to hear a local soldier
made it home safely. Not sure about the IT field, but I have a contact
at Comcast who may know some people if you would like me to go that route.

Not sure personally if I'm going to go to the Release Party, but if I do
I will be sure to introduce myself.

Oh and by the way, nice to meet you, my name's Mike Brown. I live and
work in Indianapolis (I'm an Associate Producer for RaceFanRadio.com.
Kind of new to Ubuntu but I have liked what I've seen so far and use
Ubuntu more often than my Windows boot on my laptop (which is pretty
much always attached to my hip)

Welcome back to Indy!

- Mike