[ubuntu-us-in] Jaunty Release Party

Vern Ceder vceder at canterburyschool.org
Thu Apr 9 00:50:08 BST 2009

> Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 16:39:51 -0400
> From: Pawsitive Results <pawsitiveresults at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [ubuntu-us-in] Jaunty Release Party
> To: "Ubuntu's Indiana Local Community Team"
> 	<ubuntu-us-in at lists.ubuntu.com>
>
> Bummer...that leave Xen-the-dog and I out. You also, right Vern? Do I
> remember that you're judging obedience in Montpelier that weekend as
> well?
>
> Ana Greavu

That's right, Ana - I'm on Pete and Sal's short list for obedience. I'm
judging on Saturday and showing on Sunday (new puppy's UKC debut), so I
won't make it down. But I'll try to hoist a "jaunty" toast at 9:04 (PM,
of course ;) )

Hmmmmm do recall seeing a "Jackalope" microbrew somewhere?

Cheers,
Vern
--
This time for sure!