[ubuntu-us-in] Ubuntu-us-in Digest, Vol 15, Issue 6

Simón Ruiz simon.a.ruiz at gmail.com
Mon May 5 15:18:42 BST 2008

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 3:38 PM, justin sullivan
<j.p.sullivan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> hey guys good looking out finding the correct links. i was using g2p.org to
> find the book. the book is good, however it is pretty basic. if anyone can
> find something that is a little more involved please let me know.

Yeah, that book is meant for very basic training and orientation
around the desktop.

However, it IS Canonical's Training department, and the community
around that, so I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to find out
they're working on more in depth material already.

Just a thought.

Simón