[ubuntu-us-in] (no subject)

tom User sstarchaser08 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 04:54:25 BST 2008

Hey guys.. So far, so good using Ubuntu.. Haven't really run into any
problems I wasn't able to figure out. Took a minute to learn the
repository, adding apps, and where all my files ended up, but no real
problem. I see the install put a "host" folder in my file system which
made transfer of my ITunes Songs very simple. I have one suggestion....
If someone could maybe, once a day, post an advanced tip so I can
gradually learn this system at an "expert" level. I can figure all the
basics,just get lost in some of your conversations. I'm trying to learn
some of the terminal commands now..  Thanks, Tom