[ubuntu-us-in] higher education

Scott Howard scottdhoward at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 13:02:08 GMT 2008

I am curious if there is anyone else that works for a higher education
institution and which institution? I would also be interested to know what
role you have? For instance: I am a supervisor of computer operations at
Trinity College and Theological Seminary in Newburgh, Indiana.

I would like to spend a little more time talking with others that are in the
same industry as I am in order to keep a good grip on whats going on outside
of just my place of employment. Magazines and blogs can be beneficial but I
believe that it can be helpful to talk back and forth one on one as well.

I wonder if we would even want to put together a list of members and what
there profession is as well as there place of employment and email address.
Is there anyone else that would even be interested in that or not? It would
kinda be neat to see what the statistics are of Ubuntu members on where they
work, what they do, and what region they live?

--
Thanks,
Scott Howard

To you O Lord I call my ROCK. Psalms 28:1