[ubuntu-us-in] Thoughts on linux class

Miles Z Sterrett miles.sterrett at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:19:17 GMT 2008

I'm sure you already plan to teach 'man' if you are going to teach the
command line.  I just wanted to emphasize that it should be taught.  I
admit to always forgetting that the man pages are the first place I
should be looking for answers, rather than Googling for some solution
or what have you.  Obviously, a ton of time doesn't need to be spent
there, but mentioning the man pages as the first place to look could
do some good.

  Good luck!

Miles Z. Sterrett