[ubuntu-us-in] Panorama Picture

Brian Fahrlander wheeldweller at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 06:43:30 GMT 2008

Simón Ruiz wrote:
> Brian,
>
> I'm not sure I entirely understand your question.
>
> Are you trying to design a pattern that you'd then print off on paper, lay on top of and use as an outline to cut out the necessary holes for your physical control panel's switches and buttons and such?

    Exactly.  I need something that I can tell it where a hole is, draw
one there, and then print it and get the hole where it needs to be (not
just a number of pixels from the top or bottom.)

    I'm told CorelDraw has it; the guy making his own flight simulator
makes panels with it, that way, except he HAS Windows boxes around the
house, and I don't even have one.  :>

    Ever do anything like this before?
> Hope you're all having a lovely holiday season!

 Brian Fahrländer                 Christian, Conservative, and Technomad
 Evansville, IN
 ICQ: 5119262                         AOL/Yahoo/GoogleTalk: WheelDweller