[ubuntu-us-in] Reminder: Monthly meeting 8:00 PM EST, 2007-11-12

Jason Corfman computers at corfyscorner.com
Tue Nov 13 18:39:20 GMT 2007

Mondays at 9 is fine with me. Mondays aren't the problem for me that
they once were (I did have a weekly meeting from 6:30-8:30 every Monday
unless it was canceled, but that meeting has been moved to Thursdays).

I still have a conflict with CINLUG's first Wednesday of the month
meetings, however, but that is a different issue.

Jason "Corfy" Corfman