[ubuntu-us-in] Time for a change

Daniel Dunn dan.dunn.16.62 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:08:15 GMT 2007

In my busy schedule of work, being a father, being a husband, and
trying to let people know about Ubuntu, I have decided to learn a
programming language. I learned VB in highschool, and i have dabbled
with different languages since then, but not hing serious. I was
wondering from the "Experts" what language would be a good start? I
would love to give back to the Ubuntu community by helping to code and
debug projects. I had been thinking about C#, but any recommendations
would be helpful.