[ubuntu-us-in] IU LinuxFest - Conference Pack on its way!

Simon Ruiz sruiz at mccsc.edu
Fri Mar 23 15:43:34 GMT 2007

Re:Dapper CDs, I really think it's preferable to give out Edgy CDs, as the only real reason to use Dapper right now that I know of is if you're really interested in not upgrading your server for the next 4 years...maybe we could slip the Edgy CDs into the Dapper cardboard sleeves ;-)

Re: Labels, right on. I don't have those things, myself.

Re: Sleeves, yeah I that would certainly be the easy thing to do. If we got nice labels, the sleeves I have will allow them to shine through.