[Ubuntu-us-id] Team Meeting

Chris Crisafulli itnet7 at ubuntu.com
Sat May 22 03:55:03 BST 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-21 at 18:33 -0600, rihanha wrote:
> Hi Chris,
>
> Thanks for setting up the meet - can you confirm if this will be an
> IRC meeting, and if so which channel - Idaho has two listed (both
> freenode) depending on where you look... #ubuntu-us-id and
> #ubuntu-idaho. Wanted to be sure we could all find each other.
>
> Cheers,
> rihanha

Rihanha,

Whoa! I knew I'd forget something! The meeting will be held over IRC.
Please everyone meet in #ubuntu-us-id. I believe that snuxoll is working
on getting it to where #ubuntu-idaho will eventually forward to
#ubuntu-us-id, which would be a win for everyone.

For those of you that may have never used IRC (internet relay chat)
before here is a great link for answers to questions like: "What Client
should I us?", and "Where do I begin, if I want to use IRC?" -

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InternetRelayChat

If you have never used IRC before I would recommend that you test out
the waters by using this web-based client first: